Vitamin C 500 mg with Rosehips capsule
Packaging: 120 pcs
The worth and benefits of rosehip have been known from time immemorial. “C-500 with Rosehips” is a very popular product. Deservedly so.
What is Vitamin C good for?
- It contributes to normal collagen formation:
- For the normal function of blood vessels
- For the normal function of bones
- For the normal function of cartilage
- For the normal condition of gums and teeth
- For the normal function of skin
Further, Vitamin C contributes to
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin C, in easily definable amounts, is indispensable for essential life functions.
The overwhelming majority of living beings on Earth do not leave it up to chances to acquire what they need.
They produce it in their own bodies and in considerable amounts, 3-15 g per day, if expressed as bodyweight, it compares to a 70-kg man.
Some living creatures, including humans, unfortunately are in a very vulnerable position because their bodies are not able to “produce” the essential, daily dose of vitamin C.
Unfortunately, the exact amount we need of this vital nutrient is not well-known.
And yet, even animals “know” how much they need to produce of it daily.
The worth and benefits of rosehip have been known from time immemorial. C-500 with Rosehips” is a very popular product. Combining the greatness of vitamin C with a decent dose of 175 mg rosehip per capsule.
Its great price might add to its popularity. In order to preserve this kind of appeal, it is only offered in one sort of packaging.
World famous scientists knew just how important vitamin C is:
- Nobel-prize laureate scientist and number one expert on vitamin C, Albert Szent-Györgyi, supplemented his diet with 8 grams (8000 milligrams) every day.
- Linus Carl Pauling, a two-time Nobel-prize laureate, consumed 10-18 grams (10000-18000) milligrams a day.
- World famous nutrition researcher Michael Cogan’s daily portion was 5 grams (5000 milligrams)
Official data shows that Hungarians, with their regular eating habits, consume only 80 milligrams, which is just 0.08 grams a day.Warning:
Consuming more vitamin C than necessary may cause soft stool that ceases when the dosage is decreased.
|Ingredients in 1 capsule:||NRV%|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625,0|
|Ingredients in 4 capsules:||NRV%|
|Vitamin C||2000 mg||2500,0|
L-ascorbic acid; rosehips granulate; gelatin; bulking agent: (microcrystalline) cellulose; water; anti-caking agent: silicon-dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids. (NRV = Nutrirional Reference Value)
Dietary supplements do not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Net weight: 102 g
The ideal formula.
My purpose is to help you experience the uplifting feeling of a distinct sense of well-being and a clear improvement in your quality of life.
Over the past ten years, I’ve received tens of thousands of positive accounts from grateful people who have taken my advice and significantly improved their quality of life.
In my very first book, Censored Health, I published the safest “recipe” for achieving these life enhancing improvements.
This proven recipe is still highly effective.
I have named it the “Ideal Formula.”
What is the Ideal Formula composed of?
- The Vitality Multivitamins best suited to your fitness level and workload
- Cal-Mag (a calcium & magnesium compound)
- Additional Vitamin C
Dr. Gábor Lenkei
Keep the pack protected from damp, moisture, sunshine, well-sealed, in a cool place, out of the reach of small children!